Meet us at the First Step First office or submit a business inquiry online.
- Job Title:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- More than 5 years
- Job Shift:
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Required Skill Set:
Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role.Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.Good knowledge of MS Office.High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage.