Meet us at the First Step First office or submit a business inquiry online.
- Job Title:
- International Voice Technical Support
- Job Type:
- Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- Min 6 months
- Job Shift:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Required Skill Set:
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, UNIX System Administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound Technical Knowledge of DNS & Web Hosting.
- Basic knowledge of Perl, CHI, HTML, Java & e-commerce.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite, include Excel.
- Good Customer service & interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to Multi task.
- Good Typing Speed (25-30 w.p.m.).
- Undergraduate(Minimum 6 months of experience)/Graduate/Post Graduate.